Redamndiculous

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Really Inconsistent Entry....

I am one of those people who likes to write and always swears that they will be more consistent and disciplined about their writing. Guess what? We are horrible about being a consistent scheduled writer. Maybe I don't have things happen in my life regularly enough to make writing worth while. The juice has to be worth the squeeze as they say. Maybe I should rattle off a few meaningful events in bullet point form every two days and go back when I am inclined to do so and flesh out the story points. Here are a few things thus far;

  • Stopped eating meat a while back. No, I am not concerned with animals as much as I am concerned about the crap that they are pumping into any meat you will buy and eat. I do like the idea of my living, consumption not needing to rely on the death of other creatures though. 
  • Am just now getting over an illness that has been bothering me since November. People were starting to think I was about to die or something because of the chronic coughing. I am glad to be feeling better and hope to parlay this feeling better into my next bullet point.
  • Plan to start working towards getting back into shape. I have put back on all the weight I lost two years ago and would rather not feel as old as I do. Not only are we eating vegetarian but for the next little while we will be doing that plus low carb. We are also as a family going to work on increasing our "active" time on a daily basis.
  • We are actually going to take a family vacation/trip this summer. We are looking at cabins to have a get away with my brother in law and his wife. Nick Zacharko and his wife Jessica will be with us for the outdoor adventure in a few months. It will be nice to get away with the family like that.
Well as my kids are ramping up the anarchy factor in the house, I need to attend to them. Until my next inconsistent entry, stay redamndiculous.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the lifestyle changes...I'm 110+ days vegan and continue to take it a day at a time. Totally doable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am really happy with the results so far in regards to how I feel after eating etc. Now my wife and I are working to take sugar completely out of our diet in accordance with the low carb part of the plan.

    ReplyDelete