Redamndiculous

Monday, February 8, 2010

Working on weirdness....


I have been working on the "Shower Gnome" project a bit here and there. I laugh at myself and I think it will explain a lot to those who made it through the college and college age years wondering what happened to them that night before when they drank a bit to much and could not remember what happened to them. Now that I think about it, I am kind of romanticizing the very real problem of black out drinking. Well, let's see if that is as amusing as I seem to think it will be.

I have also installed my new computer as well as working on a total reboot of the old one to use for certain projects like dedicated video rendering and editing. It is fun to work on computers like I used to but it is so much more aggravating to try it with my kids talking to me or dancing around me.

That is all for now and if there are any illustrators out there who would like to save me from my own sketches like the one above, please let me know. My wife could do it but since she hates the project she is boycotting any notion of helping me on it. I love her even when she oppresses my inner fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment