Redamndiculous

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today and then again..


I got a lot accomplished today but in the end, I did not get some of the things I most wanted to do done. Did that even make sense? I had wanted to write more on the D.S.D. story and I have a running draft working for the next installment. I did however get my Zombie Squad tattoo done today as you can see to the left there. It was to commemorate my first year with the ZS. One of many I would hope. It is a great group of people who do crazy stuff but also do some great things for our community. The artist who dropped ink on me is Jamie Toon http://www.jamietoon.com/ and by all means click the link and check his stuff out.

I will work to get another installment up for D.S.D. by the end of the weekend but seeing as how I have an evaluation that I need to write up for my assistant by tomorrow (real pay the bill work stuff), I suppose I should shove off for now and take care of that.

On a final note though, I got the new MC Chris album today (I heard it at Cheap TRX while getting my tattoo http://www.cheaptrx.com/tattoo.html ) and it is awesome. I think it is hilarious and my wife rolls her eyes. It's OK, she does that all the time to me and stuff I think humorous for one reason or another.

Stay true or become the lie. It is always your choice whether to follow the designs set before you or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment